Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hey mom and dad. we found a internet shop open! haha. so we decided to get on and send our numbers. i just decided to write you a little note and tell you all how much i loved skyping! thinking back i think i was a little shy. dont know. maybe when i return ill just be silent around you all! haha. i think thats most missionaries. but anyways! until next week! 

I love you all and miss you all! Happy Mothers day! you are the best mom in the world! I didnt know that adam gave hugs to others except his girlfriends but since he is my best friend i'm sure he did it for me to you even if he didnt realize it! only adam could fill in for me. right! hope that makes sense! but serioulsy! thank you for all you do for me. i love you more then words can explain! 

until next week! 

Elder Sargent

Hope you a had a good mothers day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment