Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hope you all are having a good Christmas today! They gave us some time to email home and wish our families a Merry Christmas! So today was pretty awesome! We got 2nd row seats dead center at our morning devotional! Russell M Nelson was the Apostle who spoke this morning! He always gives good solid talks! He just talked about making the best missionaries we can be and remembering our purpose! It was awesome! I was seriously like 7-10 feet away from him! For dinner they had turkey and stuffing and potatoes! I was hoping it's be like ham but it was still good!! I just always accociate turkey with thanksgiving! But I just want you all to know that I love you all and miss you! Yesterday and today have been great! The Christmas Spirit has been here with me the whole time this holiday season! Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and the Son of God! This day 2012 years ago He was born in a manger and sent here by our loving Heavenly Father so we could return to Him again through the Atonement of Christ! I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! Love you all.


Elder Sargent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment